Centre  is proud to continue its residency Programme for emerging artists. Continuing with our efforts to promote and encourage art-making practices; Centre  is offering two residencies, commencing December 2016 and continuing through to mid-February 2017. Following the Residency, the artists will be showcased in the main exhibition space of the Centre. (Feb 23 to April 7, 2017.)
- Have completed, or are enrolled in, postsecondary education.
- Be in the early stages of their career with less then 5 years of exhibition history.
Centre  will provide:
- Unlimited access to the traditional or digital studios for the duration of the residency. (Within Centre hours)
- Five hours of free tech assistance.
- A free membership for one year.
- A $200.00 Stipend.
- 10 sheets of paper (traditional print).
- 5 feet of digital paper.
- Free tech support.
To apply please provide the following information:
- Contact information, name, address, phone, email, website.
- 10 images. (jpeg, 1MB max)
- Artist statement. (500 words max.)
- C.V. (Three pages max)
- Letter of intent. (Let us know what you are planning to do) 500 words max.
(Please place all text in one document, doc or pdf, with images separate.)
Due date is November 15, 2016
Please email or deliver the application package to:
Residency at Centre 
173 James street North