Collective Arts Brewing is a craft brewery that fuses the creativity of craft beer with the inspired talents of emerging artists, musicians and filmmakers. The brewery is located in Hamilton, Canada and their products are currently available across Canada.
Collective Arts is looking to feature the best emerging artists and musicians from around the world on their limited edition Series 7 labels.
Selected art and music will be featured on packaging and will be scannable using augmented reality so drinkers can interact with artist's work and hear musician's music.
Collective Arts has been featured in Adobe Create, Huffington Post, CBC, Culture Collide (LA), Globe and Mail, BlogTO, and many more publications. We always make sure to emphasize artists and their work when these opportunities arise.
The current Call for Art and Music is based on the theme of Urban Pop: The Sights and Sounds of Street Culture.
The deadline for your submission is September 2, 2016.
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
• Min 1800 x 1800 pixel file ( minimum size)
• Original art, any medium
• Supporting video (if available) This can be a film or animation of you and your work
• Up to three separate submissions can be made per artist
• We do not own the rights to the art, it will only be used for a limited amount of time
WHAT COLLECTIVE ARTS PROVIDES:
• Each label includes artist’s name and a link to a self-written biography that lives on the Collective Arts website
• Artists are individually featured on the Collective Arts website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• 20,000 can and bottle labels of each artist’s work are printed and distributed. We are expanding into the U.S this fall and our beer is shipped to Australia
• Links to your website, social media or store
• A stipend of $200 Canadian paid to those who are selected
For details, benefits, compensation and to submit work click here or email email@example.com