Studio Process Advancement
Graduate Certificate Program – starts in May at Haliburton School of The Arts
Is this you?
You are a working artist seeking an opportunity to focus exclusively on your work to re-invigorate your existing practice and challenge yourself intellectually.
You have a fine arts degree or arts diploma and you are looking for a creative and supportive environment to explore your talent and start your own studio practice.
Our intensive Studio Process Advancement program is designed with you in mind.
Spend the summer creating art at Fleming College’s Haliburton School of The Arts, renowned for offering innovative arts programming for over six decades. Apply now for classes starting May, 2015
- During this four-month program, you will develop and complete one or more considered bodies of work
- The program is not medium – specific and you may work on a number of different materials conducive to a shared studio space
- Through individual and group critiques, guest lectures, exhibitions and gallery visits, you will be supported in the development of your work, portfolios, documents and submission processes for grants, exhibition preparation and applications to other institutions for advanced study programs
- Present your work during an artist talk, along with a set of artist documents and a final portfolio
- Learn from faculty who are professional artists in a dedicated, fully-equipped studio space
Minimum Admission Requirements:
A related Ontario College Diploma, or related Ontario College Advanced Diploma or a related undergraduate or graduate university degree. Artists with established practices and professionals with equivalent and related work experience will also be considered for admission on an individual basis. Successful completion of the selection process which will include both an interview and portfolio discussion.
hsta.ca for more information
or contact program coordinator, Lisa Binnie email@example.com | 1-866-353-6464 ext. 3