Life on the Line is a public art project produced by twentytwenty arts that will utilize the platform of subway advertising to exhibit submission-based artwork that reflects on the experience of mental illness.
Prints of the artwork displayed on the "Life on the Line" campaign will be available for purchase on the TTC shop website, where artists will be paid 20% for each poster sold, and the remaining 80% will be donated to the CMHA Toronto.
Deadline: October 15th 2018.
Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Send as a .jpeg;
- If selected, images will need to be CMYK and .tif or .eps for final printing (all selected posters will be printed in a 28” x 20” format);
- Subject line in e-mail “Life on the Line" – (your name), (the date);
- Please include in your e-mail: Contact information (full name and phone number), any social media links (website, Instagram, Facebook, etc.), and a brief description of why mental health is important to you.