Arts Etobicoke’s service, ART RENTAL TORONTO (A.R.T.) is seeking new artists to apply for representation in the Art Rental & Sales Collection. They welcome all artists, using various artistic media - painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, textile arts, and sculpture. Through this service they are able to align artists with the corporate community, thus bringing business and the arts together for mutual benefit.
• Generate ongoing income from rental services
• Opportunity to increase final sales of original works and prints
• Grow your reach and collector base within the corporate community
• Deepen relationships with art dealers and investors both in and out of the creative communities of Toronto
• Opportunity to invite buyers and renters into your studio for a better understanding of you and your work. Studio visits are only offered to clients with consent of the artist.
Please provide the following to Margarita Barrientos-Macdonald at Arts Etobicoke via: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Completed Artist Application Form
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Artist’s Statement/Biography
4. jpeg of artworks (between 500 KB -1 MB at 300 dpi), 10-20 images, and PDF of Artist’s Statement, Bio/C.V. Alternatively, a weblink may be provided. *Preference in titling files: title of artwork_dimensions.jpeg (example: WhiteBirches_28x24.jpeg)
5. Corresponding catalogue, including:
c. Value/Purchase Price
d. Finished size in inches – indicate if finished work is framed (framed dimensions and colour)
6. Any other information you feel would be important or helpful.
For more information or clarification, please call Margie Macdonald at: 416-622-8731 x 225 (o), 647-459-6342 (c) or email : email@example.com
Arts Etobicoke is a registered charity and all the funds from our rental and sales program support local established and emerging artists, as well as funds free educational programming for children, youth, adults, and seniors. Renting or buying from us not only positively affects your team and environment; it can change the lives of people in your community.