Akin studio members are able to access the Coworking Plan from Tara Downs who is a Financial Security Advisor at Freedom 55 Financial. The Co-Working Plan offers insurance and risk management planning for entrepreneurs, creative professionals and freelancers. Products include, but are not limited to, health/dental plans for groups and individuals, life insurance, critical illness insurance, disability insurance, and travel insurance. Tara Downs, Financial Advisor, will work with you to discover the most appropriate plan for your needs and budget to help you protect and grow your business.
Akin Members now can receive 10% off any level of membership to the Toronto Tool Library.
At the Toronto Tool Library, anyone with a membership can sign-out tools for both their home and community initiatives. Whether you are hanging a picture or renovating a community park, the Toronto Tool Library offers a range of equipment for your project as an extremely low-cost, resource sharing and space-saving alternative to purchasing and owning tools.
Learn more about the Toronto Tool Library at www.torontotoollibrary.com
Benefits of a Tool Library:
- Provides access to specialized tools where ownership of the tool is cost prohibitive
- Wide range of tools available including Power Generators, Construction & Renovation
- Gardening & Landscaping, Painting & Drywall, Electrical Tools and more!
- Operates on a non-profit basis and funds itself after the initial investment through membership fees / late fees / donations
- Helps reduce environmental waste and clutter in the home
- Provides home building workshops and training so users can improve their skills
Akin studio members will receive the discount information with their welcome package once they join Akin!